Centre Administrator - Fixed Term Contract
- GBP21000 - GBP23000 per annum
- UK, Surrey
- HR & Business Support, Business Support
- 23rd April 2019
- Job Type
Cobalt are working alongside a highly respected leading commercial property organisation who are seeking a Centre Administrator to support the busy team on a Fixed Term Contract with the potential to go permanent.
If you want to work for one of the most successful property companies in the Real Estate world, this is the ideal role for you.
Fixed Term Contract
- You will be responsible for providing high level administrative support to the centre management team at all times
- Be responsible for booking and attending meetings, taking minutes and distribute accordingly
- Office management duties, inclusive of stationary orders, ensuring efficient filing system is in place and making sure all office equipment is in good working order
- Raising purchase orders and managing petty cash for the centre
- Creating reports for weekly, monthly and quarterly performance
- Act as first point of contact for external stakeholders and provide excellent customer service
- Meet and greet visitors to the management suite in a professional and welcome manner
SKILLS / ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Previous administration experience in a customer focused environment
- IT literate, able to use MS Office and company specific IT systems
- Able to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational skills
IF YOU HAVE THE RELEVANT SKILL SET AND ARE IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE / ON A SHORT NOTICE PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV FOR REVIEW ASAP!