Account Manager - Real Estate Research Firm
- Up to GBP45000.00 per annum + Benefits
- UK, London
- Business Support, Business Support
- 14th October 2019
- Job Type
Account Manager, Real Estate
Our client is a leading global economic research and consultancy firm, who are looking to hire an Account Manager to manage its real estate accounts.
This position will be responsible for managing real estate subscription clients across the UK, Ireland, Netherlands and Nordics, dealing with client enquiries, retaining subscription revenues, working with the business development team to identify up-sell potential and increasing usage of the services across the client base.
- Increase usage of the subscription services and grow the client user base
- Provide training on the services for new users as well as offer regular client updates
- Identify upcoming renewals more than three months out and communicate these with the Business Development Managers (BDM's)
- Identify up sell potentials and cancellation risks and help create a strategy with the BDMs to manage these renewals
- Work with the accounts department to manage payments and late invoices
- Answer any client questions and liaise with the relevant BDM or economists as required
- Communicate any cross-sell or up-sell opportunities with the BDM's
- Support the BDM's with any sales to existing clients of subscription services
- Become proficient at navigating the website and Global Economic Databank
- Become proficient at managing client 'notifications' and other delivery options such as API, the App and other 3rd Party compatible platforms.
- Working with marketing, send a quarterly e-mail to RE clients updating them on product enhancements and other developments
- Become proficient on CRM using it to track any client interactions, sales, uplifts and cancellations
- Become proficient on client usage software for internal reporting and client support
- Work with marketing to organise client events and webinars
- Manage client lists and chase clients on upcoming events and webinars
- Help organize client meetings with economists and BDM's as required
- Alongside the US RE Account Manager help prepare a weekly sales reports to be shared with the Managing Director, Global Real Estate (UK based) and RE Stakeholders.
- Work with the US RE Account Manager on any cross-border accounts that require support
- Communicate opportunities, challenges, product development requests and feedback to the rest of the global real estate team.
Skills and Experience:
- A University degree is desirable
- A proven, demonstrable account management or client relations track record.
- Must be highly organized and able to manage multiple projects at once
- Candidate must have strong presentation and writing skills
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Any experience with commercial real estate (CRE) or CRE data services is a plus.
To apply for this position today please click on the link below