- GBP28000.00 - GBP35000.00 per annum + benefits
- UK, London
- HR & Business Support, Business Support
- 30th January 2018
- Job Type
City of London
Our client is an international leading commercial Real Estate Services and Investment firm, with over 70,000 employees worldwide. An exciting opportunity has arisen within their Head Office, based in the heart of the City of London. This position is an Account Coordinator and the purpose of the role will be to support the Operations Director, in delivering best practice on a specific account.
You will be responsible for coordinating service line activities, preparing key deliverables, measuring key performance and driving/implementing best practice.
- Prepare client reporting
- Ensure company standards are met
- Building and maintaining client relationships to support smooth running of the account
- Ensure account is achieving compliance, governance and policy requirements
- Prepare and organise account reviews, and timely delivery on meeting agendas/minutes
- Work together with the account leadership to develop and administer team goals, performance plans, training plans and more
Key Skills Required;
- Experience in working in corporate Real Estate or a Facilities Management company preferred
- Strong presentation and PowerPoint skills
- Excellent written and communication skills
This company offer attractive benefits and working hours, as well as excellent progression opportunities. To apply for this position today please click on the link below.