Tax Manager (Leading Private Equity Firm)
- Asia, Singapore
- Financial Services, Private Equity/Principal Investment
- 2nd August 2019
- Job Type
- Interested to join a leading PE firm with AUM size of USD250 Million?
- Exciting opportunity with a driven team culture
Our Client is a well-known Private Equity firm with a global mandate in the middle-market growth companies.
The role reports to the Investment Manager in Singapore, and Tax Directors across various regions in M&A tax and compliance reporting.
- Direct and indirect tax compliance/ external tax reporting for entities in Asia
- Support M&A deals across the region
- Handle tax provision packages, deferred taxes, tax accounting figures, tax disclosures, and transfer pricing policies
- Liaise with tax teams globally with tax planning projects, reporting and compliance matters
- Tax support for operational matters across Accounting, Legal, Treasury, Finance, Compliance, Corporate Secretarial & Business Operations
- Monitor changes in tax laws that may impact transaction or business, including tax accounting implications in Asia
- Manage external tax advisors/ outsourcing arrangements for tax compliance
- Minimum 7 years with tax experience in the region, Big 4 candidates are welcome to apply
- Understanding of Asia and cross-border tax issues
- Experienced with tax return computations and tax provision reporting
Please apply to Leah with your CV in MS Word format at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only candidates shortlisted will be contacted but we will endeavour to provide accurate feedback where possible to applicants who are not.
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031