Private Equity Associate
- SGD048943 - SGD49943 per annum + Competitive salary + bonus
- Asia, Singapore
- Financial Services, Private Equity/Principal Investment
- 30th January 2018
- Job Type
Our client is a very highly regarded and internationally recognised private equity group with a strong presence in South East Asia. Having built a leading team of investment professionals, they have developed an impressive portfolio of assets across a variety of sectors.
As the business continues to grow, there is a need to bring on board an Indonesian Bahasa or Tagalog speaking investment banking Associate to play a key role in the execution of investments across South East Asia. This is an outstanding opportunity to an Associate to join a market-leading private equity fund where you will have the chance to build an impressive deal sheet and build a long term career.
The Associate will:
- Play a key role in the execution of investments across South East Asia as well as support senior members of the team with origination efforts.
- Take full responsibility for building financial models from scratch, lead on due diligence processes, oversee external advisory parties and pull together Investment Committee presentations.
- Conduct market research and interact with industry leaders as a means to generating new investment opportunities.
- Conduct portfolio analysis and monitoring, making recommendations to senior management on strategy development.
Interested candidates must:
- Be currently sitting in either a Senior Analyst or Junior Associate position within the M&A or Corporate Finance team of an international investment bank.
- Be fluent in English as well as either Tagalog or Indonesian Bahasa due to the role focusing on deals in the Philippines and Indonesia and the need for this person to interact with senior managers.
- Possess a very strong skill set with ability to build financial models from scratch as well as conduct due diligence.
- Hold a finance, business or related degree from a highly regarded university.
- Can be either based in South East Asia or overseas and wanting to returning to the region.
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you feel you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit your CV in Microsoft Word format.
Reg. No: R1764400
Lic. No: 12C6031
Cobalt are specialists in the Asian financial services market.