PE Investment Analyst
- Negotiable + bonus
- Asia, Hong Kong
- Financial Services, Private Equity/Principal Investment
- 29th January 2018
- Job Type
Our client, a leading international private equity investment group, is looking to add an Investment Analyst to their team in Hong Kong to execute deals in Asia.
Having established a very strong and market leading team of investment professionals, our client is continuing to grow and is a well-respected and highly successful establishment that offers a great deal of career development opportunities for the successful candidate.
This is an excellent opportunity for an investment professional with a strong M&A transactional record to join a highly funded group where you will have the opportunity to build a strong deal sheet.
- Support senior members of the team in the investment process
- Create financial models and conduct due diligence
- Present investment opportunities to the investment committees
- Create investor memorandums
- Have at least 1 year of M&A experience in an international investment bank or financial services firm.
- Possess an exceptionally strong quantitative and financial skill set with the ability to build financial models and lead on due diligence processes
- Have a good transactional track record
- Have a strong verbal and written command of Bahasa Indonesia or Vietnamese as the role will require you to work alongside senior management in the origination and execution of deals in Indonesia or Vietnam.
This is an exciting opportunity and criteria listed above will therefore be strictly applied. Should you feel you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit your CV in Microsoft Word format.
Licence No: 12C6031
EA Reg. R1659597
Cobalt are specialists in the Private Equity market