Loan Asset Manager, Commercial Real Estate
- GBP55000.00 - GBP70000.00 per annum + bonus and benefits
- UK, London
- Financial Services, Asset Management
- 29th April 2019
- Job Type
- Managing a portfolio of Pan - European commercial real estate loans including balance sheet, bi-lateral, syndicated and CMBS loan positions.
- Working independently to manage multiple loan positions.
- Collecting and analysing of Borrower reports and ensuring compliance with loan covenants, reports includes rent rolls, operating statements, covenants and so on.
- Preparing and assisting in the preparation of Investor / Lender reports with regards to loan / portfolio performance.
- Reviewing of loan agreements, serving agreements and other financial / security documentation as necessary including coordinating legal reviews with external/in-house counsel as well as other parties counsel (Borrower and Lender).
- Assisting internally with on-boarding of new deals including review of the transaction documents and audit of information within the loan servicing system.
- Liaising with and negotiating, where required, with various professionals including Borrowers, Lenders, Asset Managers, Property Managers, Valuers and Solicitors.
- Representing clients and investors on a daily basis within the role as Facility Agent or Primary Servicer.
The successful candidate should have exposure working in a similar role and with exposure to commercial real estate debt, the incumbent will hold sound financial and analytical skills and the ability to review loan agreements and ensure compliance. The successful candidate will have strong communication, negotiation and reporting skills as this is a core part of the role and will be someone who enjoys interaction. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to join a dynamic and growing firm.