Investment Manager - Real Estate Family Office
- UK, London
- Financial Services, Private Equity/Principal Investment
- 27th March 2018
- Job Type
The firm are a multi $bn investor with offices globally, across Europe, Asia & US. They have a seriously impressive investment track record and take a more value-add/opportunistic approach. They are targeting deals across multiple asset classes, both commercial and residential. The UK is a very active market for them in particular.
This is a London based, Investment Manager level role focussing on investment and acquisitions, where the successful candidate will be able to originate deals and ensure the execution process is ran in the correct way. The approach will be very hands-on and there will be an opportunity to manage junior resources, whom will support on the technical and due diligence side, where transactions are concerned.
- Real Estate investment or advisory experience within either a reputable private equity firm, family office, advisory platform or investment bank.
- Ability to run the execution of new deals and support origination efforts, there must be a track record and ideally experience within the UK market.
- Strong technical and valuation skills but also strong people skills to deal with on the ground regional asset managers and all internal and external deal stakeholders
- Good team working skills, ability to support and manage more junior resources.