Investment Associate - Private Equity
- Asia, Singapore
- Financial Services, Private Equity/Principal Investment
- 25th January 2018
- Job Type
Our client is a prominent private equity fund who is looking for an Associate to join their offices based in Singapore. The fund has an international presence and is at an exciting phase of its investment cycle.
As the business continues to rapidly grow and invest, there is the need for an Associate to join the team and to be a key part of the investment team moving forwards.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Preparing and presenting financial reports, building financial models and assisting to identify potential investment opportunities.
- Conducting comprehensive due diligence and create draft investment memorandum, investment structures and terms to assist with deal origination.
- Assist with maintaining and improving the current assets within the portfolio to ensure current investments are as effective as possible.
It is expected that the successful candidate will:
- Have gained at least two years' experience within an international investment bank or be in an M&A team at a leading consultancy group.
- Possess a strong financial skill set with the ability to build financial models.
- Must have very strong communication skills and must be fluent in Indonesian Bahasa due to our client completing deals primarily in the Indonesian market.
This is an exciting opportunity and criteria listed above will therefore be strictly applied. Should you feel you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit your CV in Microsoft Word format.
Licence No: 12C6031
EA Reg. R1659597