Investment Associate, ASEAN Private Equity Fund
- Asia, Singapore
- Financial Services, Private Equity/Principal Investment
- 22nd August 2019
- Job Type
My client is a well established Private Equity fund with a strong presence in the ASEAN region. With a strong appetite to continue rapidly investments, they have an urgent need to hire an Investment Associate to the team to play a key role in the execution of investments.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a junior investment banker or private equity professional to join a leading fund where you will have the chance to regularly invest.
The Investment Analyst will;
- Report directly into the Director whilst sitting in a lean team based in Singapore.
- Take responsibilities for conducting financial analysis, financial modelling and valuations on potential investments and current portfolio companies both in South East Asia and globally, providing regular reports to senior management and stakeholders.
Interested candidates will;
- Have 2-4 years of experience gained within another buy-side investment fund, investment bank or financial institute.
- Have experience working with clients advising them on their operational and strategic developments.
- Fluency in English and Vietnamese is preferred because of deal coverage.
- Hold a business, finance or mathematical related degree from a highly regarded university.
- Possess very good financial modelling skills with extensive working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills with the ability to interact, liaise and build strong relationships with all levels of management across the business.
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you feel you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit your CV in Microsoft Word format.
Reg No: Reg. ID: R1544508
Lic No: 12C6031
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031