Infrastructure Debt - Investment Analyst
- Negotiable + Competitive salary + bonus
- UK, London
- Financial Services, Infrastructure & Project Finance
- 27th February 2020
- Job Type
Our client is a well regarded and internationally recognised infrastructure debt fund. Having been established for a number of years, they have built a strong investment team and track record having invested across all infrastructure asset classes across Europe.
There is a need to hire an Investment Analyst to join the team and support senior members of the business with the execution of deals and some origination responsibilities. This is an excellent opportunity for a junior Project Finance professional from a highly regarded bank to join a strong name where you will have the chance to build a good investment track record.
The Investment Analyst will;
- Support senior members of the team on the origination and execution of investments across Europe.
- Take full responsibility for building financial models and conducting due diligence.
- Support on underwriting credit papers and structuring deals.
- Oversee third party advisory groups when conducting due diligence.
- Prepare Investment Committee presentations and memorandums.
- Support origination efforts by conducting market research and analysis to generate investment opportunities.
- Conduct portfolio analysis on a regular basis, providing recommendations to senior management.
Interested candidates must:
- Be currently sitting in an Analyst or similar level within the Project or Structured Finance team of a top-tier bank in Europe.
- Have a strong understanding of the wider infrastructure market having worked on projects across power, energy, utilities and transportation.
- Possess project or structured finance deal experience.
- Demonstrate an excellent technical skill set with the ability to build financial models from scratch.
- Hold a business, finance, engineering or related degree from a highly regarded university.
- Have excellent communication skills and fluency in German, Spanish or Italian is preferable.
- Be highly motivated, eager to learn and be a self starter.
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. If you feel you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit your CV in Microsoft Word format.
Cobalt are specialists in the Infrastructure market.