Executive Director - TMT Investment
- Asia, Hong Kong
- Financial Services, Asset Management
- 27th August 2018
- Job Type
Our client is an established investment platform with a key focus on the technology space. With an impressive portfolio of assets as well as a significant pool of capital, there is a need to bring on board a senior investment professional to play a lead the origination and execution of technology investments across the South East Asia region.
The Executive Director will;
- Take full responsibility for leading the origination and execution of investments across the Asia region with a key focus on the technology space.
- Regularly interact and liaise with investment bankers, investors, founders of start-up companies and industry professionals to generate investment opportunities for the business.
- Oversee small teams on a deal by deal basis to execute the investment including the financial analysis, due diligence, structuring and execution.
- Liaise with other teams across the business to integrate the portfolio company to the business.
- Provide training to junior members of the team as and when needed.
Interested candidates must;
- Have a minimum of 12 years of experience gained either in investment banking, private equity or venture capital.
- Demonstrate proven investment experience having led deals from origination to execution with exposure to the technology market
- Fluency in Mandarin is a must in order to invest into relevant markets and to interact with stakeholders of the business.
- Hold a very strong and all-round skill set with the ability to build financial models, conduct due diligence, valuations whilst having an entrepreneurial attitude and mindset.
- Be highly motivated and a self-starter with strong communication skills and the ability to build strong networks and relationships as well as interact and liaise with all levels of management.
- Hold a business or finance related degree from a highly regarded university.
The criteria listed above will be strictly applied. Should you feel you meet the requirements, please submit your CV in Microsoft Word format.
Lic. No: 12C6031
Reg. ID: R1873132