Associate/Vice President - Infrastructure Investment
- Negotiable + Competitive + bonus
- Asia, Hong Kong
- Financial Services, Private Equity/Principal Investment
- 24th April 2018
- Job Type
Our client is an internationally recognised investment group with an exceptionally strong focus on the infrastructure market. Having invested heavily globally, they have built an impressive portfolio of infrastructure assets across energy, power, utilities and transportation. As the business continues to rapidly invest, there is a need to bring on board a Manager to the business to be part of the team responsible for managing the fund's portfolio of assets whilst continuing to regularly invest globally.
The successful candidate will;
- Be part of the team responsible for managing the multi-billion dollar and global portfolio of assets whilst also investing on a regular basis.
- Support senior members of the team with investments, taking full responsibility for the execution of deals as well as being involved in origination efforts.
- Conduct regular portfolio analysis and monitoring whilst also making recommendations to senior management of investee companies on strategy development and transformation changes.
- Regularly conduct financial analysis as well as building financial models and conducting due diligence.
- Provide training to junior members of the team as and when necessary.
Interested candidates must;
- Be currently sitting in either an Associate or Vice President level (or equivalent) within an infrastructure related investment team.
- Possess an in-depth understanding of the infrastructure market across either power, energy, utilities or transportation with proven investment experience.
- Demonstrate an exceptionally strong and all-around skill set with the ability to build financial models from scratch, conducting due diligence, valuations and a strong grasp of numbers.
- Be confident and a decisive decision maker with the ability to interact, liaise and build strong relationships with all levels of management.
- Be currently based in Hong Kong or willing to relocate and build a long-term career in the business.
Due to the exciting opportunity, this is, only candidates who meet the above requirements will be considered. Should you feel you meet the criteria, you are respectfully requested to submit your CV in Microsoft Word format.
Reg. No: R1764400
Lic. No: 12C6031
Cobalt are specialists in the Asian financial services market.