- Asia, Hong Kong
- Financial Services, Private Equity/Principal Investment
- 26th January 2018
- Job Type
Our client, a leading international private equity investment group, is looking to add an Investment Associate to their team in Shanghai to execute deals in China and Asia.
Having established a very strong and market leading team of investment professionals, our client is continuing to grow and is a well-respected and highly successful establishment that offers a great deal of career development opportunities for the successful candidate.
This is an excellent opportunity for a mid-level professional with a strong transactional record to join a highly funded group where you will have the opportunity to build a strong deal sheet.
- Support senior members of the team in the investment process
- Create financial model and conduct due diligence
- Present investment opportunities to the investment committees
- Create investor memorandums
- Have at least 1 year of M&A experience in an investment bank, buy side, or financial services firm.
- Possess an exceptionally strong quantitative and financial skill set with the ability to build financial models and lead on due diligence processes
- Have a good transactional track record
- Be able to communicate with clients in China effectively
This is an exciting opportunity and criteria listed above will therefore be strictly applied. Should you feel you meet the requirements, you are respectfully requested to submit your CV in Microsoft Word format.
Licence No: 12C6031
EA Reg. R1659597
Cobalt are specialists in the Private Equity market