Associate - Real Estate Principal Investment
- UK, London
- Financial Services, Private Equity/Principal Investment
- 13th November 2019
- Job Type
The firm is a start-up organisation and will be focusing on UK & European investments across multiple asset classes. Initially they'll target asset focused deals, rather than corporate acquisitions and from a strategy perspective their risk appetite will be further up the curve towards value-add/opportunistic deals.
This is an Associate level role focussing purely on Investment and Acquisitions. You will focus on the UK and gateway European cities. The approach will be very hands-on and the successful candidate will be able to take on the financial tasks as well as managing aspects such as planning, engineers, tenants etc as well as taking on investment due diligence. This role is for someone who can do more than just the financial modelling and is able to take a grip on the wider deal execution process.
· Real Estate investment or advisory experience within either a reputable private equity firm, advisory platform or investment bank.
· Ability to build financial models from scratch.
· Strong technical and valuation skills but also strong people skills to deal with on the ground regional asset managers and all internal and external deal stakeholders
· Good team working skills, ability to multi-task.
· A true 'investor's mindset'