Associate, Real Estate Debt
- Up to GBP65000.00 per annum + bonus and benefits
- UK, London
- Financial Services, Property & Real Estate Finance
- 9th March 2020
- Job Type
Due to their existing growth plans, they are now looking to hire an Associate in to the business to mainly take ownership and responsibility for underwriting, structuring and deal execution of new lending opportunities.
- Liaising with potential borrowers and brokers in relation to new lending opportunities, with support from senior team members as required.
- Assessment of new lending opportunities to determine viability, which will often involve financial modelling and interpretation of market data to inform investment decisions. Lead presentation of findings to senior team members.
- Preparation of detailed internal memos and Investment Committee papers.
- Preparation of detailed term sheets and similar borrower documentation.
- Supporting / leading execution of new loans in conjunction with external legal counsel.
- Supporting / leading due diligence reviews (e.g. valuation, building survey etc.) in relation to new loans.
- Commercial real estate lending experience at a debt fund, top-tier alternative lender or bank.
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to review investment opportunities and make informed lending decisions.
- Working knowledge of UK real estate lending practices and LMA documentation preferred.
- Strong financial modelling skills.