(Senior) Deal Manager (m/f/d) Commercial Property Financing
- Negotiable + Attractive Compensation Package with company pension scheme and diverse social benefits, Flexible working hours, Internal and external Training Programs
- Germany, Bayern
- Financial Services, Property & Real Estate Finance
- 11th March 2020
- Job Type
Our client is one of the most competitive providers of customised commercial real estate finance for professional institutional and private real estate investors. They has established themself not only on a national but also on an international level as a big player in the real estate sector.
The lending activities are a combination of stateof-the-art financing techniques and a conservative lending approach. In addition to tailor-made financing solutions, our client stands out in the market through quick and customer-oriented decisions, which is why they could acquired the status of a reliable business partner in Germany, Western Europe and the USA, among others.
The broad spectrum of financed asset classes (Office buildings, Retail facilities or shopping centres, Residential properties, Hotels and Logistic facilities) pursue a corporate strategy that not only aims at steady growth, but also at a diversified, well-secured portfolio, which return should be secured by stabilized cash flows.
To strengthen the team and the given growth strategy, our client is looking for an experienced, real estate-related (Senior) Deal Manager (m/f/d) in Munich as soon as possible.
- General cooperation with the acquirers and cooperation partners in the context of their acquisition activity of large-volume commercial real estate financing at home and abroad. Formation of finance-related deal teams consisting of an acquirer and a deal manager.
- Independent analysis and processing of complex commercial financing inquiries including development financing until the decision is ready
- Calculation of cash flow and exit scenarios as well as rating creation
- Independent presentation and defense of new business in the bank's committees
- Create and negotiate term sheets
- Co-creation of the draft resolution including vote
- Conducting customer talks and property inspections
- Completed training as a banker (m/f/d) with appropriate further training, ideally supplemented by a law or economics university degree or comparable training
- Several years of experience in commercial real estate finance
- Experience in the area of credit structuring including development financing
- Experience in evaluating creditworthiness (especially balance sheet analysis or assessment of annual financial statements)
- Proficient in spoken and written German is mandatory as well as very good knowledge of spoken and written English
- Skills in another foreign language (especially French or Spanish) would be an advance
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel, SAP, rating systems and databases
Attractive Compensation Package with company pension scheme and diverse social benefits, Flexible working hours, Internal and external Training Programs.
Then please apply online using the application button or call our specialized consultant Patrick Schoen, who has been exclusively commissioned by the client, at +49 (0)89 2154 77 836 to find out more details about this position in advance.