Procurement Engineer (Electronic)
- SGD4000 - SGD5000.00 per month
- Asia, Singapore
- Engineering, Supply Chain
- 28th March 2019
- Job Type
Cobalt is proud to partner with an industry leader in the market-driven innovative solution of photonics technology. Due to business expanding in Singapore, they are looking to bring on-board for the position of Procurement Engineer.
In this role,
- You will in charge of the procurement for the electronic commodities which are not limited to Optics, Passive Components, PCB, PCBA, Thin Film, etc
- Responsible for the sourcing and coordinating material qualification with the overseas team
- This role will involve in supplier selection and supplier development
To be successful in this role,
- You will possess a Technical Degree in Engineering with at least 3 years of working experience in the electronic sourcing and manufacturing environment
- Experience in the optics industry and possess leadership skill will be added advantage
If an opportunity is of interest, then please share your CV with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +65 6800 9275 for a confidential discussion on this role.
EA License No: 12C6031 | Reg No: R1547510