- SGD7000 - SGD9000 per month
- Asia, Singapore
- Engineering, Fintech & Proptech
- 21st May 2019
- Job Type
Our client is an international company designing and manufacturing technically sophisticated products for selected industries, including the automotive, electrical engineering and medical technology sectors. They are currently looking to bring on board an Engineering Manager.
- To master a wide variety of processes, manufacturing facilities and industrial standards and become an expert in the springs and stampings manufacturing; able to lead and contribute to achieve organization's goal towards excellence and advancement.
- We want someone with the ability to communicate effectively, dedicated, passionate with a positive attitude to inspire and create followers. If you possess strong analytical ability, is creative and confident, we want you
- Your key responsibilities are to manage a team of engineers and designers; handling different engineering functions from communication with customers directly for technical alignment up to delivery of First Articles approval from new products
- You will lead and participate in cross functional initiatives relating to new product introduction; involving technical solutions for Customer and Technical Projects from inception to completion. You will work with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure that deliverance of a project is within budget and on time
- Engineering means preparation of design concept, process design, calculation and cost estimation, design review, validation activities and schedules for projects. Engineering also lead or support in improvement, higher efficiency, and optimization
- Knowledge on LEAN Six-Sigma and Core Tools
- Lead or good knowledge with ISO/IATF Systems
- Knowledge of SAP
- Knowledge of Solidworks and AutoCAD software
- Possess a degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 10 years relevant experience in manufacturing environment
- Able to work independently
- Able to communicate with all levels
- Positive mindset
- Flexible and adaptable attitude
Kindly send your CV to email@example.com or call Aji at +65 6800 7926 for further information on this role.