Structural Engineers - Various Levels
- NZD $65,000 - 85,000 per annum
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction & Engineering, Civil & Structural
- 10th January 2018
- Job Type
About the Company
A well established market leading multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy are expanding, and are looking for structural engineers at all levels with commercial or residential experience. With current work load they require four structural engineers to join the team. They have formed some excellent client relationships and are revered for the level of their work. This gives them the opportunity to get involved in some of the biggest commercial and residential projects in New Zealand. They are constantly looking to add to this team. They take on a diverse workload with projects all over New Zealand.
If you have over two years experience up to being a chartered structural engineer this company will interested in speaking to you. The successful candidate will have commercial New Zealand experience and ambitious career plans. A real passion for a mix high rise commercial and residential projects. This opportunity will allow you to join an ambitious team with impressive growth plans and give you access to some excellent projects in the market.
- New Zealand commercial design experience is required at any level.
- To be experienced in the detailed design and analysis of buildings using ETABS, SAP 2000 and/or SPACE GASS.
- To have extensive seismic design experience.
- To have sound knowledge of NZ building /structural codes and/or ACI/UBC codes.
- To be self-motivated with a real passion for Structural Engineering.
- To be both commercially and technically focused.
- To have a passion for innovation and problem solving.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
If you are ready for a fresh start into the New Year this is a great opportunity! Please contact Kelly-Jo Ward on Ph. 09 303 9093 or email your CV (ideally in word format) to email@example.com