Soft FM Monitoring Officer
- GBP18 - GBP21 per hour
- UK, South East
- Construction & Engineering, Facilities Management
- 20th August 2019
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment are working with an NHS Trust in Essex to source a Soft FM Monitoring Officer for an interim 3-6 month contract, paying £18-21 per hour LTD rate (inside IR35, via umbrella company) depending on experience.
Based at the trust's HQ in Essex, the successful candidate will support the Soft FM performance and quality assurance team in the management of the organisations outsourced contract for the provision of Soft FM services (largely Cleaning). You will be responsible for scoring the sites across Essex and London in accordance with the National Standards of cleanliness and reporting back to the Facilities Manager.
You will be/have:
- Previous Healthcare experience.
- A background in Soft Facilities Management.
- Experience of dealing with large cleaning portfolios.
- Understanding of the governance and assurance surrounding outsourced contracts within Facilities Management.
- A full UK Driver's License to work on sites across Essex and London.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in greater detail, please contact Connor Humpage on 020 7478 2554.