- NZD100000 - NZD130000 per annum + Vehicle, Phone, Laptop
- Otago, Queenstown & Wanaka
- Construction & Engineering, Construction Management
- 18th February 2020
- Job Type
This company is a well-established contractor with a strong presence across New Zealand's key regions. They specialize in large scale commercial, industrial and fit-out projects with over 600 staff across all of their offices. Established over a decade ago they proved themselves to be a trustworthy, reliable and very ambitious contractor with a passionate and dedicated management team, that have years of experience in delivering some of the biggest projects across the country.
With a massive hotel development in the heart of Queenstown they are looking for an experienced Site Manager to assist with delivering this development. You will be responsible for managing the sub-contractors, procurement, planning, site H&S and liaising with a Project Manager and QSs.
Key selection criteria
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar role
- Successful delivery of commercial $30m+ projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent understanding of New Zealand building codes
Please note that all applicants must have New Zealand, Australian or UK experience to be considered for this role.
Call Illya Golovchenko at Cobalt Recruitment on 0276049413 for a confidential discussion