Site Manager - Auckland
- NZD90000 - NZD130000 per annum
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction & Engineering, Construction Management
- 14th June 2019
- Job Type
With innovation and high quality, this client has a long standing relationship and reputation in the commercial construction market, and partners with some of the top Consultancy's and Developers across Auckland. Due to being opportunity led, and repeat business, a role has become available on commercial and residential projects. This role would provide you with diversity, support, stability, by partnering with a financially sound outfit.
This Site Manager's role will be for a range of projects across Auckland ranging from $1M - $15M, responsible for the day to day running's of the site including supervising work, managing programme and quality, health and safety and developing meaningful relationships with team on site and key stakeholders.
- Industry and trade relevant qualified
- Local NZ on site experience in commercial or residential
- Able to manage subcontractors and communicate with project teams autonomously
- Excellent Health & Safety knowledge
- Excellent knowledge of carpentry techniques and relevant building codes
- Ability to read technical plans and programmes
- Self-starter, motivated and demonstrates initiative
There is a solid pipeline of works after this project and competitive remuneration package for the right candidate. This company appreciates a complimentary and high performing team, so will identify the right project and team to be on after having met the candidate.
For interest in this role, or available opportunities either released or confidential to market, please apply now or contact Rachel McNickle on 09 303 9093. Your application will be treated with confidentiality and professionalism.