Site Health and Safety Advisor
- NZD80000.00 - NZD100000.00 per annum
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction & Engineering, Construction Management
- 19th February 2020
- Job Type
Our client is one of New Zealand's largest & growing developers/builders who are on the lookout for a new H & S advisor . With Projects of $150m+ and the continual growth in this massive industry, we are looking for the next superstar to join our established and respected client. With many sites underway and more to open, there will be the requirement to bring all sites up to compliance with Health & safety regulations.
Your depth of experience and track record in successful health & safety management along with the knowledge of risk and a good understanding of risk management and assessments, will help you to excel and advance both personally and professionally in this fantastic and rewarding career opportunity.
- Opportunity to join one of NZ's most successful and fastest-growing companies
- Opportunities to advance personal development and training
- Get access to discounts with more than 60 well-known brands across a variety of sectors including; health and wellbeing, banking, insurance, retail and more
- Have a strong support network with constant communication and collaboration
- Experience all areas of construction, across multiple large scale, varied construction sites
- Work in a fun, hard-working and supportive team environment
Key selection criteria
- Focused/Driven self-motivated person who is passionate about building solid working relationships, with strong communication skills
- Pragmatic and excel in providing practical solutions
- Fantastic attitude with the ability to positively influence those around you
- Excellent knowledge of risk and a good understanding of risk management and assessments
- You are consistently professional, mature and have a positive approach to work
- The ability to analyse data, draw conclusions and find solutions
- You have a proven track record and excellent experience with H&S systems
If you think you have the skills and experience to be successful in this role then Apply Here, or contact Sam Morton at Cobalt Recruitment for a confidential discussion on 027 274 2797.