- Wellington, other
- Construction & Engineering, Civil & Structural
- 26th March 2019
- Job Type
Partnered with a leading international construction company we need YOU for one of their major Projects. If you are a Project Engineer, Site Engineer or experienced Engineer, keep reading.
Building on the strong foundations of their unique history to create a successful and sustainable future. Safely delivering next-generation infrastructure that better connects people and transforms communities is at the heart of what they do.
ABOUT THE ROLE
With their current demands we seek Engineers with either Pavements, Detailed and Bulk Earthworks.
Open to speaking to individuals with a broad background or more specialised, in the above-mentioned areas. Due to the volume of works and various challenges this project brings, a resilient individual that comes with major project experience would be ideal.
This role will also undertake cost control, estimating, budgeting, forecasting, sub-contract management and commercial negotiation activities as required. As well as achieving optimum production and cost outcomes by managing the day-to-day running of projects, including workforce management, in a healthy and safe work environment.
Minimum requirements for this role include:
- Minimum 4 year's experience working on large civil construction projects ideally with Tier 1 or Tier 2 Contractors
- Experience in the development of SHEQ process and procedures and managing others to promote a safe work environment at all times
- Strong relationship building, influencing and negotiation skills
- Experience managing a team within civil construction to deliver works between $10M and $50M
- The ability to engage with subcontractors, and to communicate with people at all levels to ensure productivity, compliance and drive results.
You will need to be a self-starter who is highly motivated, well organised and committed to the highest possible work standards. You will also have the ability to build strong relationships with internal stakeholders, clients and subcontractors.
In return, our Client offer rewarding careers, genuine opportunities to develop and grow, and a workplace culture that values and recognises effort and contribution.
If this sounds like you please contact Meta on 027 274 1924 or email on email@example.com