Senior Site Manager
- NZD160000 - NZD200000 per annum + Vehicle, Phone, Laptop, Parking
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction & Engineering, Project Management
- 7th November 2019
- Job Type
Our client are a fast-growing Tier 1 Contractor with several $150m+ projects already being built and many more to commence next year. They are ambitious, have strong financial backing, Directors / Senior Managers with developed relationships, wealth of local and international experience, and strong knowledge of the New Zealand market.
They are currently looking for a strong Senior Site Manager who will help them with delivering of a brand new $250 Hotel in the heart of the Auckland CBD that will commence in February 2020. In this role, you will be responsible for managing a team of Site Managers and working should-to-shoulder with Project and Construction managers towards delivering the project on time and within budget.
Ideal candidate would have previous New Zealand, Australian or UK experience working with a Tier 1 contractor and successfully delivered $100m+ Projects. This can also be an opportunity for a Tier 2 Project Manager to step up and take your career to the next level.
Key selection criteria
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- 10+ years of Site Management experience
- Experienced with delivering $100m+ projects is desirable
- Excellent understanding of New Zealand building standards and codes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to lead by example
In return, this company offers career progression, job security, exciting project pipeline and above the market remuneration package.
If you have the skills and experience to be successful in this role then do not hesitate and Apply Here, or contact Illya Golovchenko at Cobalt Recruitment on +64276049413 for a confidential discussion