Senior Project Manager
- NZD160000.00 - NZD180000.00 per annum
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction & Engineering, Construction Management
- 26th March 2018
- Job Type
A well known and very well respected Tier 2 commercial contractor are seeking a Senior Project Manager to come and join the team as they continue to grow in Auckland and further afield. This company has a huge pipeline of projects varying from $35 - $80m and need someone who is competent and experienced with large projects and budgets within New Zealand to work on a $50m, high end, hospitality project in the CBD. With strong systems and processes, they have a great track record for delivering projects on time and to budget.
- Programming, planning and reporting
- Liaising with clients, other professionals and key stakeholders
- Time management, budgeting, H & S, team management
- Successful delivery of project to plan of timeline and budget
- You are sharp with a strong can do attitude combined with financial acumen and commercial astuteness
- 10 years + experience in construction
- Proven experience delivering projects in excess of $50m
- NZ experience essential
- Excellent communication skills and a passion for the industry
- Preferably degree qualified but not essential
There is a top end remuneration package for the right person along with a long - term, stable team alongside you, a management team who have a down to earth approach and also the opportunity to work on a landmark project.
If you are looking for a new role but this one doesn't sound quite right then get in touch with the Cobalt team on 09 303 9093 for a confidential discussion.