Senior Project Manager / Project Director
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction & Engineering, Project Management
- 19th December 2019
- Job Type
This is a unique opportunity to join a boutique specialist Project Management consultancy who are very respected throughout the industry for their quality of results and operating on a best for project basis. They are currently seeking a Senior Project Manager / Project Director to join their expanding Auckland office. They work across a range of sectors, notably including Education, Healthcare and partner with a leading Commercial Developer . They have had a very successful 2019 and 2020 is looking positive with a number of secured high profile projects.
You will be working on a range of projects including new build, fit-out and refurbishments ranging in value from $5M- $150M, so a diverse background across a range of project disciplines is required. This is an excellent opportunity to become part of a very exciting company giving you the exposure to a range of projects whilst working within a small and dynamic team.
You will be working alongside industry professionals who are passionate about delivery quality results and stepping into a business that has a positive and fun culture.
- Create and execute project work plans and monitor compliance with project budgets and documents
- Ensuring design specifications are being met during the construction process
- Understand cost-to-completion projections and make decisions accordingly
- Effectively manage project risk through mitigation planning
- Keep Directors informed of project progress and cost status
- Monitor and report against the implemented health and safety plan
- Attend design meetings and oversee design development co-ordination and decisions
- Ensure efficiency, quality and affordability across the design and installation of all essential systems
- Construction relevant degree or qualification
- An understanding of the NZ construction industry with 4+ years experience
- Able to demonstrate project delivery from concept to completion
- Healthcare experience is desired
- Clear and articulate communication with ability to express expectations as well as provide regular constructive feedback
- Ability to set, observe and re-evaluate project priorities frequently
If you are looking for the opportunity to join a dynamic Project Management Consultancy in a senior leadership capacity, please apply now.
This position as well as your application will be treated with strict confidence. For more information, please contact Sam Calvert at email@example.com