Senior Geotechnical Engineer
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction & Engineering, Civil & Structural
- 9th February 2018
- Job Type
About the Company
A Senior Geotechnical Engineer is required to join a team of talented and passionate engineers. This consultancy has very strong relationships with major contractors ensuring you will have a steady stream of work on some of the major projects in the country.
The existing team of Geotechnical Engineers are some of the best in the business, and thrive on being challenged daily and delivering at a high standard. You will need to be Chartered or very close to acquiring CPEng to apply for this.
If you possess the following. we want to hear from you:
- BEng obtained within New Zealand.
- CPEng and at least 6 years experience within a NZ consultancy.
- Significant experience with a variety of foundation designs suiting all ground conditions.
- Impeccable communication and report writing abilities.
- Strong understanding of the MBIE guidelines and relevant NZ Codes.
A competitive salary and benefits are on offer for the ideal applicant. The team enjoy a sociable office culture which is a result of the healthy work-life balance.
If you are interested please send me your latest CV (ideally in word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Kelly-Jo Ward on Ph. 09 3039093