Senior Cost Consultant
- GBP50000 - GBP65000.00 per annum
- UK, South East
- Construction & Engineering, Cost Management/Quantity Surveying
- 27th September 2019
- Job Type
Position: Senior Cost Consultant / Senior Quantity Surveyor
Location: Surrey & Kent
Salary: Up to £65,000 DOE, Pension, Private Medical, Holiday Pay
We are seeking to recruit an ambitious qualified Quantity Surveyor with Highways infrastructure experience to support our highways team in either our London or Guildford office to work on multiple client's projects on highways and bridges in the Surrey & Kent regions.
The ideal consultant will work on Highways/Infrastructure schemes in a cost planning / commercial management role based partially on site in a client office and or in an Arcadis office. You will manage relationships and collaborate with clients and external stakeholders, in order to ensure client satisfaction and create new business opportunities.
Who are we looking for?
The ideal candidate will possess the skills and experience to actively support the internal team and manage more junior staff on technically complex projects/programme of works typically ranging between £20m and £50m.
* Must have Highways/Bridges/heavy civils/Infrastructure experience
* Must have experience of measurement based on NEC3/4 and provision of advice of complex compensation events and negotiations with contractors
* Experience with contractors on physical works on site - experienced in working with and supporting PMO Office and client-side operation
* Use of cost consultancy / cost assessment platforms
* Please note current work is mainly based in Surrey and Kent (Ebbsfleet, Rochester, Surrey), so must be willing to travel to sites.
* Degree qualified - civils or Quantity Surveying