Senior Construction Superintendent, DC/VA
- USD150000.00 - USD185000.00 per annum + Bonus, Benefits
- Construction & Engineering, Construction Management
- 10th January 2020
- Job Type
Senior Construction Superintendent, Mixed Use/Multifamily
Washington, DC / Alexandria, VA
c$180,000 Base + Bonus + Benefits
With a national presence, exceptional capital reserves and a highly regarded reputation for delivering large scale, mixed use projects our Developer client is looking for ambitious, talented Superintendents based in DC/VA for two large projects currently underway.
Assigned to one of multiple self-perform projects underway Senior Superintendents will:
- Act as the key liaison on site between all company and third-party employees.
- Perform daily site walk throughs to ensure all items for attention are flagged, recorded and actioned.
- Oversee the project schedule, anticipate any choke points and prepare a weekly status report to be communicated with the PM/PX and client representatives.
- Consolidate daily time sheets and activity logs.
- Collaborate closely with the PM/PX to ensure required change orders are quickly highlighted.
- Take personal responsibility for ensuring a safe working environment and rigorous compliance to local guidelines throughout the lifetime of the project.
- Supervise, coach and develop junior Superintendents responsible for multiple trades.
In order to be considered for interview you should be able to demonstrate:
- Significant experience delivering large scale, ground up Multifamily and/or Mixed-Use projects in the DC/VA area.
- Experience working on mid-rise/high rise projects and extensive podium expertise.
- Strong communications and a genuine team approach.
- A solid work history backed up with references from previous employers and sub-contractors you've worked with.
Base + strong Bonus + Benefits