Senior Building Surveyor - Bristol
Ref: JN -032020-70244
- GBP50000 - GBP65000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus
- UK, South West & Wales
- Construction & Engineering, Building Surveying
- 10th March 2020
- Job Type
Senior/Associate Building Surveyor
A leading UK based building consultancy that provides a range of professional services across a number of property sectors, has a great opportunity for an ambitious Senior Building Surveyor to join their new Bristol office with planned career progression.
£50,000-£65,000 + Bonus + Pension + Health
(dependant on experience)
This UK wide building consultancy is looking for a confident and driven individual to join a team of surveyors in their Bristol office. Their sector coverage includes education, mixed commercial, public and rail sector projects in addition to heritage sites and high-end residential. The role will entail carrying out Building Surveys including preparation of Schedules of Dilapidations, condition surveys, party wall matters and understanding of Landlord and Tenant legislation.
A large proportion of this role will involve construction monitoring on behalf of the Landlord, tenant and lender, providing advice on financial matters; contract administration and design for commercial premises refurbishment; and provide professional advice to clients and others by undertaking a CDM co-ordinator role.
The successful Building Surveyor will need to be dynamic, handle projects autonomously and be proactive in helping the team in the development of incoming projects. You will be required to provide a full building surveying service to the external clients and in house where required.
· Member Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS)
· Ability to work within a team and independently to a professional standard
· Excellent communication, management, client facing and business development skills
· Comprehensive knowledge in Microsoft Office and AutoCAD
· Ideally based in or near Bristol
· Actively seeks out continuous self-development, broadening knowledge and experience
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful country-wide building consultancy at a senior level, impart your experience and progress your career
To apply for this position and to discuss this position further, please submit your CV in Word format