- USD120000 - USD150000 per annum
- Rest of the World, North Amercia & Canada
- Construction & Engineering, Cost Management/Quantity Surveying
- 22nd October 2019
- Job Type
$120,000 - $150,000
I have been instructed on an exciting opportunity to work for a leading UK consultancy. This company has been established for over 12 years and is a respectable name in the market with offices in London and Birmingham. They control and manage the cost of construction projects to improve cost-effectiveness, secure value and reduce risk.
Having expanded into the US market joining with a longstanding Project Management and consultancy firm they are now looking for a Quantity surveyor to join their existing team. My client is involved with several construction projects and is keen to have someone on board to oversee project costs from the inception to completion,
This opportunity is suited to someone who is excited to join a growing company as our client will look to expand further. They are seeking someone with the drive and ambition to take the company forward.
The key responsibilities are:
- Assist in establishing a client's requirements and undertake feasibility studies
- Identify, analyze and develop responses to commercial risks
- Prepare and analyze costings for tenders
- Provide post-occupancy advice, facilities management services and life cycle costing advice
- Perform risk, value management and cost control
- Responsible for Cost Value reconciliations (CVRs) and Cash Flow forecasting
If this role sounds of interest then please apply online with your current CV.