Projects & Property Manager
- GBP220 - GBP240 per day
- UK, Midlands
- Construction & Engineering, Project Management
- 21st October 2019
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment are working with a NHS Trust in the West Midlands to source an interim Capital Projects & Property Manager, paying £220-£240 per day LTD rate (inside IR35, via umbrella company).
The successful candidate will provide a professional property and capital project management service for the trust, including advice on all strategic and operational issues in relation to the trust's premises. They will commission and project manage capital projects, as part of the trust's capital programme, together with estates revenue funded schemes, as a means of improving the environment for service users and staff.
You will have/be able to:
- Degree or equivalent knowledge and experience in Building Surveying or building related discipline.
- Experience of working in a similar role within an Estates or Facilities team.
- Experience within a NHS healthcare environment (desired).
- Demonstrable experience of having managed teams, operational budgets, and multiple construction or refurbishment projects.
- Demonstrable experience of providing expert advice at a senior level on property and construction matters, in accordance with national and local policies and standards.
- Experience of successful negotiation and contract management.
- Experience of completing business cases for capital investment.
- Significant experience in planning and delivery of capital programmes.
- A strong track record in managing schemes to time and budget.
- A proven ability to come up with flexible and creative solutions to difficult problems.
- Effective oral and written skills in the presentation and interpretation of complex information to directors, senior managers and clinicians, including the effective chairing of meetings.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in greater detail, please contact Connor Humpage on 020 7478 2554.