- NZD130000 - NZD160000 per annum + Vehicle, Phone, Laptop
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction & Engineering, Project Management
- 30th January 2020
- Job Type
This company specializes in the construction of industrial warehouses, commercial offices, and retail/shopping spaces valued between $5m and $20m across the Auckland region. By establishing a fantastic reputation in the market this company gained numerous returning clients which guarantees they never have to go out to the market to tender for jobs. This fact also offers job stability, a wide variety of projects and a strong pipeline of guaranteed work.
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing multiple projects at the same time, liaise with clients, design team and site managers, manage the financial aspects of the job and make sure it gets delivered on time.
Key selection criteria
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- 3-5 years of Project Management experience
- Proven successful delivery of $10m+ commercial projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build a good rapport with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong understanding of the financial management of the job
Please note that all candidates must have New Zealand, Australian or UK experience to be considered for this role.
Feel free to call Illya Golovchenko on +64276049413 for a confidential discussion.