- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction & Engineering, Project Management
- 3rd February 2020
- Job Type
This is a unique opportunity to join a boutique specialist Project Management consultancy who are very respected throughout the industry for their quality of results and operating on a best for project basis. They are currently seeking an Office Manager to join their expanding Auckland office. They work across a range of sectors, notably including Education, Healthcare and Commercial. They have had a very successful 2019 and 2020 is looking positive with a number of secured high profile projects.
This role will be working closely with the Director and the Senior Leadership team to provide support and assistance to the business. An exciting opportunity to help the team succeed by offering your expertise, take the initiative to improve processes, and be trusted to the team to deliver quality results.
You will have:
- Strong administration skills
- Sound knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Demonstrated ability to learn new programs and procedures quickly
- A confident personality and a customer service focus
- Strong attention to detail and exceptional organisational and time-management skills
- Effective communication skills
- Payroll experience
This position as well as your application will be treated with strict confidence. For more information, please contact Sam Calvert at email@example.com