Mid-Rise / DOB Licensed Construction Superintendent
- Construction & Engineering, Construction Management
- 28th February 2020
- Job Type
This firm has over a decade of experience working on projects across the 5 Boroughs. Their traditional wheelhouse of projects consists of interior commercial, residential, mix used and public works however they've recently picked up a number of mid-rise, ground-up projects. Because of this they're looking to add a DOB Licensed Superintendent to the team to lead these projects.
A DOB Licensed Superintendent tasked with owning the cradle to grave delivery of ground, mid-rise projects throughout the NY area whilst also helping review new work coming through the Estimating team.
- You must have delivered a number of ground-up projects in the 4-12 story range from start-to finish.
- Fully versed in scheduling subcontractors, reviewing SOW, managing consultants and vendors to ensure schedules and budgets are met.
- Communicate with project team regarding ASI's, RFI's, Change Orders and Material Submittals.
- Ensure that subcontractor is fully executing and complying with his contracted scope of work.
- Coordinate required inspections with local jurisdictions.
- Identify subcontractor non-compliance with safety, health, and environmental quality standards.
- Control changes in scope, ensuring that all scope changes are quickly and properly documented, and that change orders are approved prior to the performance of work.
- Perform job progress and completion punch list identification and completion.
Pay / Benefits
Base + bonus + benefits