- GBP60000.00 - GBP75000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Construction & Engineering, Project Management
- 22nd March 2019
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment are working with a Service Provider Client to source a Lifecycle Manager to work on one of their healthcare sites in London, paying up to £75k salary.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the overall development and delivery of the 1 and 5 year lifecycle plans with a view to minimising unavailability through asset failure and management of Variations.
You will be able to:
- Lead the Project team in the preparation and submission of lifecycle plans meeting contractual deadlines and obligations.
- Be responsible for the preparation and submission of planning documents and proposals for schemes and works in a timely manner.
- Ensure adherence and compliance of the business' procurement policies and procedures.
- Undertake professional technical oversight of schemes and works publishing completion certificates in a timely manner.
- Create effective interfaces with Project Company Lifecycle and Asset Management team.
- Ensure effective interface with Hard Facilities Management colleagues and central business functions.
- Responsible for the preparation of monthly lifecycle finance and commercial summary to the finance and commercial functions.
- Deliver compliance the business' Health & Safety policies and safe working practices.
You will have/be:
- Experience in managing the delivery of multiple projects in a PFI hospital FM environment.
- Demonstrable experience in delivering programs of work in line with the requirements of CDM 2015 and experience in fulfilling the duties of Principal Designer and Principal Contractor on single and multi-discipline projects as determined by the business' assessment matrix.
- Commercially astute and experienced in the execution of JCT and NEC forms of contract.
- Management of lifecycle programs of work.
- Ability to identify risk areas and additionally potential growth opportunities and manage successfully.
- Experience with Hospital Estates.
- Health & Safety qualification (e.g IOSH or, preferably, NEBOSH).
If this is something of interest or you would like to have a more detailed conversation about the position, please apply for the role or contact Connor Humpage on 020 7478 2554.