Junior to Intermediate Drafter | AutoCAD
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction & Engineering, Civil & Structural
- 4th April 2018
- Job Type
About the Company
My client is a medium sized Engineering Consultancy based in Auckland, and perceive themselves as a 'family' who like to have fun while at work!
This company offer a relaxed team culture, flexibility, a highly competitive salary and they have an excellent staff retention rate. Because the company is medium in size you will gain more exposure to the full cycle of conception through to completion, and will enjoy a regular, ongoing clientelle base. Due to the average project lifecycle lasting approx 12 months, this allows for interesting and diverse projects making it fun!
Primarily working across Structural and Seismic Engineering including New Builds, Retrofits and Feasibilty Studies they really do get involved in some fun and rather unique projects and landmarks. Some of these projects include well known historical buildings, hospitality, retail, commercial, residential and industrial which is all delivered to a very high standard.
About the Role:
- Producing technical drawings and documentation in AutoCAD
- Delivering structural design projects across a broad range
- Problem solving technical and design issues
To be successful:
- At least 18 months of AutoCAD structural drafting experience
- Experience in precast concrete not essential but advantageous
- Demonstrated technical and detailing skills with a high level of attention to detail to all your work
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment and be comfortable
- Proven background in meeting timelines
- Project experience in commercial and residential is advantageous
- Excellent communication skills and well organised
If you believe you can do all of the above, and have a positive outlook please email your CV (ideally in word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Kelly-Jo on Ph. 027 2743203.