Intermediate Quantity Surveyor
- NZD90000 - NZD120000 per annum + Phone, laptop
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction & Engineering, Cost Management/Quantity Surveying
- 29th January 2020
- Job Type
Our client is one of New Zealand's largest contractors that specializes in delivering large shopping malls, MOE works, large commercial and residential builds across New Zealand's key regions - Auckland, Waikato, BOP, Wellington, Canterbury, Dunedin, and Central Otago. This company is well known for an excellent ability to retain its staff, and excellent internal training and development programs.
Due to the growing workload, they are looking for a driven and hungry Intermediate Quantity Surveyor with 1-2 years of experience that wants to take the next step up, and work alongside some of the best in the industry, and learn from them.
Key selection criteria
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- 1-2 years of QS experience in the commercial sector
- Pre- and post-construction contract management
- Excellent understanding of the New Zealand market
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build a good rapport with internal reports and contractors
Please note that all candidates must have New Zealand, Australian or UK experience to be considered for this role.
Feel free to reach out to Illya Golovchenko at Cobalt Recruitment on +64276049413 for a confidential discussion.