Intermediate Project Manager
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction & Engineering, Project Management
- 12th August 2019
- Job Type
This Project Management role is with a passionate, reputable and very proud consultancy. They pride themselves on looking after our country, and continuing to be successful in the construction industry. In this role you will be supported and challenged in strategic and successful projects, while being provided with autonomy to execute your own innovation and leadership.
The business specifically focuses on education, residential, commercial, hotel and leisure . They do great projects with key players in the market, and have strong existing relationships with some of the best clients nationwide. The business has a good emphasis on culture fit to enable the teams to be professional, integral and high performing together. You will be rewarded with career progression, training and development and all within an enjoyable workplace family.
- Create and execute project work plans and monitor compliance with project budgets and documents
- Ensuring design specifications are being met during the construction process
- Understand cost-to-completion projections and make decisions accordingly
- Effectively manage project risk through mitigation planning
- Keep Directors informed of project progress and cost status
- Monitor and report against the implemented health and safety plan
- Attend design meetings and oversee design development co-ordination and decisions
- Ensure efficiency, quality and affordability across the design and installation of all essential systems
- Construction relevant degree or qualification
- An understanding of the NZ construction industry with 3+ years experience
- Able to demonstrate project delivery in either one or more sectors of: high end residential, education, infrastructure or mechanical/electrical
- Clear and articulate communication with ability to express expectations as well as provide regular constructive feedback
- Ability to set, observe and re-evaluate project priorities frequently
Apply now to be part of a NZ success story and be involved in the ever-changing world and attitudes of Construction.