Interiors/ Finishing Site Manager - NIGHTSHIFT
- Negotiable + bonus
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction & Engineering, Construction Management
- 24th July 2018
- Job Type
A rare opportunity with a leading Main Contractor for a Finishing Manager or Site Manager who is strong in finishes. You will be joining a company who are working on their own development on the city fringe, which is one of the largest projects in Auckland right now. Those currently working for this company are exceptionally proud of where they work and rightly so. You will be working with the best in the industry and have an highly reputable brand and company supporting you. This company have set a new standard in the industry since coming to New Zealand.
- Managing all finishing trades
- Ensuring all retail projects are delivered on program to the highest standard
- Subcontractor coordination and management
- Site supervision and coordination
- Logistics management
- Liaison with external and internal stakeholders
- H & S and QA responsibility
To be successful you will need:
- A trade background - carpentry, joinery etc
- Minimum of 5 years in a supervisor/management position
- Have a proven track record on high end, luxury, retail projects in a fast paced environment
- Be quality driven with an eye for detail
- Display strong staff management, organisational, planning and communication skills
What's in it for you?
You will be joining the best in the industry gaining invaluable experience which can also aid you internationally. Not only this but you will be rewarded greatly for your work with an above market salary.
Starting dates for this role is October.
*Must be already in New Zealand to interview and have a work visa in place
If you are ready to put in the hard yards in your work and are passionate about what you do but feel you are not properly rewarded then please contact me for a confidential conversation on 027274 3902 or email Carol at firstname.lastname@example.org but most importantly click "APPLY".