Head of Digital Technology
- SGD150000 - SGD200000 per annum
- Asia, Singapore
- Construction & Engineering, Project Management
- 29th August 2019
- Job Type
Our client's Digital business works across the built environment combining innovative digital solutions with our domain expertise in strategy, design, analytics and visualisation and operations.
This new role has been created in order to grow their digital technology team and help build their digital technology and ICT business. This is a critical outward facing business leadership role with a high level of client engagement and customer relationship management. You will be responsible for the strategic, technical and business leadership of the digital technology and ICT consulting projects locally and regionally across Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia.
Additionally, you will champion the overall development and performance of the Digital Technology & ICT Team, including the development of a local business plan, building a team, and making strategic hires aligned with our vision. You will build collaborative relationships within the team, other business areas, geographies and client and non-client organisations.
- We are looking for someone with significant Transport and/or Building sector(s) consulting experience, with a deep knowledge and understanding of the scale and pace of change and transformation opportunities through offering Digital Technology & ICT services to market.
- Candidates should be Degree qualified in a technical discipline involving numeracy and analytical thinking (eg Engineering, Computer Science etc) or an equivalent qualification.
- Candidates are likely to have worked for a leading management consultancy, ideally with an engineering background, technology and digital experience and a focus on clients in the Transport and/or Building sector(s). We would be very interested to receive candidates from both the infrastructure solution specialist firms and technology management consulting firms.
- Candidates should have a proven track record of success through business development, led multidisciplinary teams and delivered large-scale technology project. They should also be comfortable working on project delivery with a target of 40% to 50% billable time.
Interested candidates kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Aji at +65 68007926 for a detailed conversation on this role.
Reg No. R1442429, License No. 12C6031
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031