Experienced Structural Engineer
- NZD90000 - NZD110000 per annum
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction & Engineering, Civil & Structural
- 30th January 2018
- Job Type
About the Company
A well established Consultancy, who have operated in the New Zealand market for over thirty years are looking for an experienced Engineer to join their team. They have massive growth plans in the next two years and want to ensure they are well equipped to manage and deliver quality projects. There is a clear career pathway all the way to the top, varied, technically challenging projects, and a great company culture. They are involved in numerous high rise residential and commercial projects both in New Zealand and overseas.
About the Role
The role will see you working on project delivery for commercial, retail, residential apartments and high rise structures, including design and analysis.
This is a business that revolves around the quality of its people, with the highly experienced, enthusiastic and professional team constantly pushing the boundaries of innovation.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- At least 5 years experience in structural design of which at least 2 years local experience.
- Experienced in the detailed design and analysis of buildings using ETABS, SAP 2000 and/or SPACE GASS.
- Ability to lead a team of intermediate and junior engineers.
- Be an astute business developer and be able to build strong client relationships
- Have solid seismic design experience.
- Sound knowledge of NZ building /structural codes and/or ACI/UBC codes.
- Self-motivated with a real passion for Structural Engineering.
- Both commercially and technically focused.
- Have a passion for innovation and problem solving.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
This is an ambitious company that are looking for candidates that want to constantly be working on unique projects. If you feel you can add technical skills alongside senior leadership this could be a perfect business for you.
Please email your CV (ideally in Word format) to email@example.com or call Kelly-Jo Ward for a confidential chat on Ph. 09 303 9093