Data Center Principal Electrical Engineer
- SGD8000 - SGD9000 per month
- Asia, Singapore
- Construction & Engineering, Mechanical & Electrical
- 28th August 2018
- Job Type
Our client is an international consulting firm consisting of M&E engineers providing expertise for the planning and design of iconic mission critical infastructure. With many new exciting projects in the pipeline, they are now seeking to grow their Data Center design team.
- Design of HV/LV power systems, lighting and fire alarm systems for data center projects.
- Design the environmental conditions of a data center to ensure they are optimum for servers, routers, and other devices
- Design and space planning for the floor space that house data center equipment to allow for easy accessibility
- Coordinate with other design disciplines such as Architectural, Structural, Civil, Mechanical, Instrumentation & Controls related with Electrical work.
- Ensuring that team members, managers and clients are consistently well informed about progress and timelines
- Provide concept sketch design to drafters for detailed design
- Provide cost estimates for M&E designs
- Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Familiar with relevant Local Code of Practice
- Minimum 10 years of experience working with Data Centre is essential.
- Good Communication skills
Candidates with more experience and/or registered PE will be considered for Senior Principal positions.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an organisation that is at the forefront of smart buildings. If you feel like this role describes your career aspirations, then please forward a copy of your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Haider at +65 6800 9279 for a detailed discussion on the role.