Construction Project Manager
- Negotiable + Benefits
- Construction & Engineering, Project Management
- 6th January 2020
- Job Type
Project Manager- Mixed Use Development
Suffolk County, NY
c$140,000 Base + Bonus + Benefits
Our client is a nationally recognized developer and has delivered over 25 million square feet of commercial, residential and hospitality space. With an in-house construction team and a large development pipeline they are currently looking to recruit a talented Project Manager for a large, multi-phase, Mixed Use development in Suffolk County.
Working closely with the onsite Superintendent and reporting to the VP Development you will:
- Act as the key liaison on the project ensuring a strong relationship with sub-contractors, company leadership and the site team.
- Oversee the project schedule, anticipate any choke points and prepare regular budget updates for the principals of the firm.
- Collaborate closely with the Superintendent to ensure required change orders are quickly highlighted, budgeted and approved.
- Work closely with the Leasing team to ensure possible tenants have a local point of contact.
Our client has established a close-knit team and wants to ensure this continues. In order to be considered for interview you should be able to demonstrate:
- At least 6 years of experience delivering mixed use projects OR >6 years of delivering ground up projects in the multifamily, commercial or hospitality space.
- Experience working for a commercial general contractor or self-performing Developer.
- Strong reporting, analytical and budget management skills.
- Excellent communication skills and a desire to work in close knit, professional team. No egos needed!
- Attention to detail - this is a large-scale, multi-year project so it's important you can manage the timely delivery of multiple asset classes.
- Knowledge of Suffolk and Nassau subcontractors and building regulations.
Base + Bonus + Benefits