- UK, London
- Construction & Engineering, Safety/Quality/Controls/Acceptance of Construction Work
- 24th January 2018
- Job Type
An exciting opportunity has come about with one of London's major-landlords. The successful candidate will be spearheading their compliance team, working directly with contractors and service providers on a range of projects and ensuring that health and safety measures and standards are upheld.
Ideally, you will have following attributes;
· Experience in dealing with AST, Assured & Regulated tenancies.
· Knowledge of The Housing Act.
· Knowledge Lacors Guidance.
· Knowledge of HMO Licensing.
· Thorough property inspection skills and experience.
· Experience of instructing works and preparing purchase orders.
· Knowledge of property management systems Horizon and Meridian.
A background in property is essential.