Civil Engineer - 3Waters
- Negotiable + + kiwisaver + bonus scheme
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction & Engineering, Civil & Structural
- 15th October 2019
- Job Type
Our client is a multidisciplinary consultancy with offices through Asia/Pacific known for their pipeline of challenging and "out of the box" projects within the 3Waters sector. Over the past few years, they have been experiencing significant growth and are now looking to bring an Intermediate 3Waters Engineer onto their Auckland team. A big player in the field, they are known for their work within the water reticulation and stormwater sectors as well as their fun and balanced work culture. Work on reticulation systems and pump stations is flooding in and will see you getting some hands on from the get go. If you're looking for a role which allows you a 360 degree approach to all your projects, this is the place to be.
You will be tasked with a variety of duties in your role from drainage investigations, 3water network and general infrastructure design to report production and construction monitoring. Our client believes in a 360 degree approach to projects, allowing you to wholly own a project you are assigned to, including project management and associated duties.
To be successful in this role, you will possess the following:
- Bachelor degree in Engineering
- 3 - 7 years civil/3waters engineering experience
- Working knowledge in stormwater modelling and pumpstation design
- Experienced in 3D modelling software (CAD/GIS favourable)
The ideal candidate will be:
- Able to travel periodically to site when required
- Approachable and a great communicator (both written and verbal)
- Impeccable time organisation skills
- Have a genuine passion for their work
On offer is a highly lucrative remuneration package including a KPI bonus along with all the tools of the trade to make ensure your success. With a wealth of knowledge and experience backing you at every turn, the opportunities are endless to upskill yourself. Ongoing career development for both technical and soft skills is an important part of our client's philosophy, so rest assured there's plenty of support if you wish to pursue attaining CPEng status. A meritocratic system awaits you meaning your work is valued, recognised and rewarded in kind.
If you're hard working, a team player and looking for the next step up in your career, get in touch with our Engineering Recruitment Consultant, Varshaa Veerakumar, today at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 027 274 3203.