Building Surveyors - East Anglia
- GBP25000 - GBP50000 per annum + Commission and Car Allowance
- UK, East & East Anglia
- Construction & Engineering, Building Surveying
- 30th September 2019
- Job Type
Trainee to Senior level Residential/Building Surveyor Positions - East Anglia
Cobalt are pleased to be working exclusively with an exemplary Surveying firm who are looking to hire several Surveyors at various levels to help grow their business. They are an independent surveying firm based in East Anglia who have been established for over one hundred years and employ around twenty home-based surveyors.
They are happy to offer full training; you will have the support of a local MRICS or FRICS surveyor and they are keen to offer APC support.
- They believe a business should feel like a family, very personable and friendly
- Market Leading basic salaries + 10% commission on everything
- A large mix Residential and commercial properties
- A mix of homebuyers, mortgage valuations, building surveys, Leasehold extensions, Land surveys etc
- Work from home or from one of their local offices
Salary and benefits
- £25,000 - £50,000 depending on experience
- Car allowance of £4,500 per annum
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Private healthcare and pension scheme
- Full training and support
Please apply today if you are interested in hearing more.