BIM Manager | Senior Revit Technician
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Construction & Engineering, Civil & Structural
- 28th February 2018
- Job Type
About the Company:
Delivering diverse and large scale projects nation wide my client is an Industry leader who are pushing the boundaries of innovation and design. With some great Projects in the pipeline we are now recruiting for a full time BIM Manager/Senior Revit Technician to join an iconic multi-disciplined Consultancy that operates across Australasia.
This is a unique opportunity and as a Senior part of the management team you will initially be working on multi-million dollar complex, commercially driven projects which are both unique and distinctive! This is an exciting and interesting challenge that will require an experienced and skilled Revit Technician who has exceptional drafting expertise and sound BIM knowledge.
About the Role:
- Producing technical drawings and documentation in Revit
- Delivering structural design projects across a broad range
- Problem solving technical and design issues
- Coordinate BIM protocol and Execution Plan
- Providing BIM leadership at a project level
- Managing BIM Project Delivery to ensure deliverables can be delivered within the agreed time and highlighting any timing issues to your Project Managers and Design Managers
To be successful:
- At least 4 years of REVIT structural drafting experience
- Demonstrated technical and detailing skills with a high level of attention to detail to all your work
- strong knowledge of the most important specifications and descriptions of BIM tooling.
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment and be comfortable
- Proven background in meeting time-lines
- Project experience in commercial and industrial is advantageous
- Excellent communication skills and well organised
If you believe you can do all of the above, and have a positive outlook please email your CV (ideally in word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Kelly-Jo on Ph. 027 274 3203